While cleaning/rearranging/organizing Brody's room today (I love doing that...wish there was more space to REALLY rearrange the furniture, too!), I had to make room for more of his toys so I can start getting him to learn to play by himself in his room sometimes. I think it's important for his creativity, imagination, and independence. In order for this to happen, I had to get some things out of there. This included a little chair that was holding some of his stuffed animals and a wooden rocking chair (also holding stuffed animals...he has a lot!). Since both are his size, I brought them to the living room so he would have several options of places to sit just like us. The little chair was mine when I was his age...man, that's OLD! =) I got the the rocking chair from a friend I worked with at Calvary. Both are perfect for him!
He loves to "chill" these days! He does it in the most unusual spots and positions! =)
Playing with his magnets...
Testing out the rocker by leaning on it...yep, it's sturdy!
Tried getting a picture of him by the Christmas tree for his ornament and thought the itty bitty chair would be perfect. Not only did I have unusual difficulties with my camera (blurry photos), but Brody was way too busy to get a REALLY good one. These were all cute, though!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later this evening, Brody and I took cookies to our neighbors. While we were at one house, they gave him a couple candy canes. Boy, did he love them! I had to hold one of them so he wouldn't try to eat both of them. Even though he got a candy cane at Breakfast with Santa, he didn't do anything but play with it. Guess he didn't know what he was missing out on....until tonight! These were the fruity ones which are even better than the regular candy canes (at least, probably to Brody since he loves fruity stuff...). That candy cane kept him occupied for about 20 minutes!! (I might need to hold a couple back for use in the coming months.........LOL!)
(His hair is getting so LONG!)
Lip smacking GOOD!
The funniest part about it was that the wrapper was still on the whole time!! He was getting all the "goodness" from one end. What a silly boy! =)



















No comments:
Post a Comment