Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, December 4, 2009

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!!!!

BRODY GOT TO SEE HIS VERY FIRST SNOW TODAY!!! =)  I fought and fought to get him to take a nap this afternoon, and he never would....guess he knew what was in the forecast!  So glad (after the fact) that he didn't take a nap or I would have been torn on whether or not to wake him up!! =)
 And, yes, I was SUPER DUPER EXCITED about the FLURRIES that fell for about 30-45 minutes today! =)


It would really help, Mom, if you would remove the hat from my eyes so I can actually see what you are so excited about!


Wow!  Cool!!


If you look REALLY hard in this picture (and in the backgrounds of the pics to follow....), you can see some of the flakes.  You do what you can to try and capture something this monumental! LOL! =)


See, nothing more than flurries, but when you live where we do, that's HUGE! =)  I thought for sure Brody's first snow would be during a visit to one of our parents' houses up north, not HERE!


He ran all over the place!


One of his favorite spots...


















Tried to get a couple shots of the "snow" on his hat!  Thank goodness it was navy or it would have been  REALLY to see! HA!




Don't mind me, just look at the cute little boy in the picture! =)  This is before we went inside the first time.

 

He kept falling down, but thought it was fun and much of the time didn't get up right away.  It was difficult for him to push himself up with the mittens on (his thumbs weren't in the thumb holes because we couldn't get them in there....).





 










Back out again for round number two in the snow!  I was really surprised the flurries lasted this long!








This is so much fun!


So many favorite pictures from this afternoon of fun, and this is one of them!  So intrigued by they stuff falling from the sky!





One of my favorite smiles of the day!  (though he was smiling most of the time he was out there!)








 

Making sure his mittens were on after falling off...and wishing his thumbs would work correctly!

 


 
As always, discovering everything about the truck (or car) is important to him!!














Oh, the fun you can have when you're ONE!


Look at those bright red cheeks after he came in from outside!! =)


Here are some videos I thought to take the second time we went outside.  I'm not sure why I didn't take any the first time when it was "snowing" the best and Brody was more "talkative".  Guess I wanted a good still shot instead!  Silly me!

Video #1 (shows the "flurries" the best)
2:44 min.


Video #2 (shows more running ability)
1:20 min.



Video #3 (includes waving and blowing kisses)
1:04 min.



No comments: