Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve "Parent Style"


After Brody went to bed, Dave and I did our own Christmas.  We got so many fun and nice things!  Thanks to all our family for so many awesome gifts!  We are so appreciative!!  Here are a few of our finest moments..........



Dave got me just what I wanted....a new tripod!!!  (He actually listened to me! LOL!) My other one bit the dust in the last couple months and I really like using it for family pics...  THANKS, HONEY!!!!  (My computer was also my Christmas present but it's been used for the last 6 months...I LOVE it!)


Dave with all his gifts...


Me with all my gifts...


We got several stocking stuffers from my mom...always a hit!


Do you think this could be in an ad?? LOL!


YUMMY popcorn from my Grandma...St. Louis style!  The flavors are Toasted Rav, Gooey Butter, and Over the Top (chocolate and carmel....mmmm!).  They were delicious!


We love games!  Can't wait to play this, Grandma!


Fun gifts from my Aunt Nancy...


My friend, Jennifer, was getting me prepared for the future.  You can tell we are both teachers! =)

 
A couple shirts from my brother, David, and his girlfriend, Faith.  Dave loves the NFL and likes these shirts for "the design"....he cracks me up!


Some cologne from me...another of Dave's favorite things.  He HAS to wear cologne every day (and puts it on several times a day!).  At least he always smells yummy! =)



I love hearing Dave read cards...he's so expressive and "serious"! =)


Trying to tell me the print is too small in the new Bible I got him....whatever! =)  Such a goof ball!





Just a couple of the new vests/shirts I got him for work...He has to look sharp, right??

We had fun opening gifts together like old times.  Dave always makes everything fun.  This may end up being a tradition...at least for a couple years!


No comments: