Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gymboree with Grandpa Ed

Grandpa Ed (my dad) came for a visit this morning.  He brought along his finacee, Nola, and we headed for playtime at Gymboree, lunch at Jason's Deli, and Brody's first hike! =)  (I will do another post on the hike...)

While we waited for Grandpa to arrive, Brody played...




...and watched a show on TV.



 



He looks so cute just sitting there....

Grandpa and Nola eventually arrived around 10 and after we visited a bit, we headed to Gymboree.  Brody definitely impressed them because he acted like he owned the place as soon as we walked in! (I'm not exactly sure WHY Brody would think that.....we are only there all the time! HAHA!)  Brody immediately showed them everything he knew how to do.  Nola also realized just how hard it was to capture a very active Brody on camera! =) She got a couple cute ones of him though that I included in the following montage.


He always reminds me of Mowgli when he climbs up these wedges...




Sliding down the rock wall...doesn't everyone do that?


The super fast slide!


Becoming a pro on the stairs.





Climb up...


...then slide down.

 



My dad went out the his car to get his camera and Brody spotted him through the windows. =)











Brody played while my dad chatted and Nola deleted pics of Mr. Speedy that didn't turn out! =)


I think I'll just relax for a second.....







These are some of my FAVORITE pictures of him from Gymboree ever! (and that's saying A LOT because I take pics every time we go!)








Time for a little basketball!






Sequence of pics of Brody dunking....








Brody surprised me today by being able to walk backwards and PULL the airlog backwards, too!  First time he'd ever done that!  Here's a sequence showing that feat:








More climbing and sliding...


He loves crawling through the most obscure places....he's a daredevil of sorts!












Grandpa Ed, Nola, and Brody


Me and my man!  After this, we headed to Jason's to eat lunch and Brody chowed down on some mac & cheese!  He was HUNGRY after all that working out! =)  Then, we were off to our hike.


I've been trying to teach Brody how to say Grandpa, Grandma, and Granny in honor of his grandparents.  The only one that he even gets close is "Grandpa", but most of the time it comes out "Paco".  My dad got the biggest kick out of being called "Paco" most of the day! =)
Brody and I with "Paco" before they left for the evening...this was after our hike. (You can see he survived! LOL!)



Dave finally got his time with Brody, too...a late night bonding session when Brody woke up crying.  Such a good Daddy!!!! =)

No comments: