Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Mommy and Me!


I sure do love my mommy!!!


While Daddy's at work she gets to stay at home with me all day!  We have the BEST time together!!


She is the best mommy ever--she even shares her chips with me!





We sometimes get to watch my favorite shows on Nick, Jr.


She plays with me and chases me around the house and reads to me and helps me learn animal sounds (since that's my MOST FAVORITE thing in the world right now)!


You know what else my mommy does??  She takes me to Gymboree!  I LOVE that place!


I get to play with all my friends...


...and work on building my muscles so I can be strong to play baseball and soccer like Daddy.


I also get to climb...which I LOVE to do!


Oh, and did I mention I get to play with BALLS????  YAHOO!! =)


She makes sure I am fed (even when I don't want to be), clothed (even when I don't want to be), and fully rested up (even when I don't want to be)!


She absolutely adores me and thinks I am the cutest thing since sliced bread...or something like that!  (and she's even gonna save me from having to wait 'til I turn 2 to get my hair cut regardless of what Daddy says...it's getting a bit wild and I don't want to embarrass myself! Thanks, Mommy!)


BUT, do you know what the BEST thing about my mommy is????

She doesn't get mad at me when I accidentally break an ornament (my first)! =)  Oops!  I love my mommy so much!  I'm so glad God gave her to me!

~~~~~~~~
Narrated by:  ME--Brody David Williams
Typed by: Mommy
Side note:  Though these pictures are a little out of order, this is what happened with my mommy and me today!

1 comment:

Terra said...

Love all the pictures! He is the happiest, smiliest babies I've ever seen. Such a doll baby!