Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Angela's Police Academy Graduation

Last Friday was my really good friend, Angela's, graduation from the Police Academy. This has been a dream of hers for almost three years, and she finally got the chance to follow her dreams! I am SO PROUD of her VERY HARD WORK!!! She definitely deserves this honor and I know she will be an AWESOME cop! =) She will officially start working for the Bossier Police Department at the end of April. What an ACCOMPLISHMENT! I was honored that she asked me to go be a part of her big night, and to take pictures for her. They weren't my best quality because of the lighting, but I captured some memories if nothing else!!! I never thought I would know so much about the police department as I do right now! =) I was able to ride to/from the ceremony with Marsha. I hadn't seen her in forever so it was a wonderful opportunity to catch up. Marsha is always so sweet to me and knows exactly what I need! After the graduation, Angela invited me to Cheesecake Bistro (YUM!) with her family. That was a lot of fun! I even got to go to Build-A-Bear with little Maddy! =) Waiting to be "pinned" by her brother, Michael (who is a Bossier Fireman).
The "pinning" and the "swearing in".

Angela's friends and family that all came to support her. She is one loved girl!!!


Way to go, Angela!!!!! =)
Maddy is 3 and Seth is 2 months.



Seth was looking up at his daddy...what a beautiful moment to capture!



This was at Cheesecake Bistro. He slept almost the whole time and was so GOOD!

No comments: