Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jennifer's at 28 Weeks Already!!

Wow! I still can't believe that one of my very best friends, Jennifer, and I are pregnant at the same time!!! She is about 10 weeks ahead of me, so she is letting me know everything I can expect at each point. It has been fun to watch her belly grow........... =) She is looking so beautiful and hasn't gained an ounce except for BABY! I have already mentioned back in February that she was having a BOY (Congratulations!), so it has been fun to shop for her. (Yes, Jenn, you will be getting it all very soon!!) Their nursery is SOOO cute! It's a sports theme, and if we have a boy, of course that is what Dave would LOVE to have! =) Here are a couple pics of Jennifer and Kevin as she is in her 28th week. =) If only California and Louisiana were closer..........................


No comments: