Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Casting Crowns Concert

A couple Saturdays ago, Dave and I got to go to the Casting Crowns concert at the CenturyTel Center in Bossier. What an AWESOME time of worship that was!!! WOW! I am so amazed at how God is using this group to speak to people, and especially ME, through their songs! Leeland and John Waller were also there. Unfortunately, we got there a little too late and missed out on John Waller, but I have heard he is good. Leeland was a great band, too! I am SO GLAD that Angela's brother, Michael, was able to find tickets for us. Michael and his wife, Ashley, along with Corey and Angela all went with us. It was so much fun! The BEST part was that we were on the main floor, 11 rows from the stage! What an incredible spot to be in! =) You could just feel the presence of God throughout the stadium. Leeland

Casting Crowns Favorite Songs:
Who am I?



The Voice of Truth


Lifesong

During the concert they were talking about World Vision, and organization that sponsors children all around the world that are too poor to get enough food, clothes, or drinking water. Dave and I already sponsor little Randy, an 8 year old from Ecuador, and we saw little Juan David and couldn't help but sponsor him, too. He is only around 10 months old and from Peru. We look forward to updates from him and watching him grow in the love of God!
What a terrific time we had!! I really love to go to concerts, and Dave does even more. This was the first concert we have been to together in almost a year! We thought we had better get this one in before our little one arrives because then it will be much more difficult to go! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo a great concert. You HAVE to check out John Waller he really is amazing! & I have a huge crush on Leeland. Yay! Hey, could you email me your address? I had it on myspace but have since deleted myspace account. Thanks!
alaskalovesjesus24@yahoo.com

Love, Alaska