Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Swimming All Around

I will HAVE to say that pregnancy (at least for now) is so amazing! I am loving it because I am able to see and feel the wonders of a new life growing inside me! HOW COOL!!!! The works of God are so unbelievable. I truly wish that Dave was able to experience all that I am feeling. It's so hard to explain just how the movements feel inside my tummy. WHAT A MIRACLE! This little baby is sure active! I can feel it a lot in the mornings and evenings when I am just sitting around, or even when I am driving in the car. However, yesterday, I was able to feel it moving even while teaching class--a first! =) It's just a swimmin' and squirmin' and dancin' in there! In fact, it's moving right now! =) Everytime I tell Dave that I can feel it kicking (which I have only told him a FEW times compared to how often I feel it), he always comes up with something that HE (according to Dave) is going to be. He always says "He's going to be either a soccer player or ....." The second part changes everytime. So far, we have heard, "...a football kicker", "....a goalie", "....a stunt double", and last night "....an ASTRONAUT!" Dave is so silly!!! I guess by the time this baby arrives he will have named every career possible that involves kicking or moving or swimming! I sure hope our little one has his sense of humor because that is such an attractive quality! =) Anyway, just wanted to share some of my joys of "motherhood" so far!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I used to tell Damon the only thing I could ever come somewhat close to a baby moving is a gas bubble...and that is sometimes a stretch (especially in the end).
That is one of the very few things I miss about being pregnant. I have video of Carlee kicking the remote control on my belly. Very sweet! Come to think about it she does love remote controls now...hmm?
Enjoy every moment...it goes too fast...in retrospect that is.