Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Ones that DIDN'T Make the Cut

At church the last several weeks, our pastor has been doing a sermon series on "Faces" of the Bible (like David, Esther, Nicodemus, etc.) and what we can learn from them and apply to our own lives. Because of this, there has been a photographer out in the lobby every week taking pictures of our members as they are walking by or at her "photography" studio she has set up right there. It's been pretty fun to watch her and see her creative take on how to best capture each member and their family. Dave and I had our picture taken one week, and so did Jamie and Olivia. Our pictures were proudly displayed on the "Faces" wall! =) I only dream of having a studio like hers one day soon! =) Diana and I thought we would have a little fun this past Sunday of our own and take some pictures of each other. We enjoyed it thoroughly!! I am so glad that Dave is so willing to take so many pictures because Justin gets so impatient when we are doing these types of shoots! I guess I never knew just how good I had it!! =)








No comments: