For a fun Tuesday date, Dave and I finally went to one of the most beautiful places in Shreveport. It's been 5 years since we moved here and this is the first time we have seen the azaleas at Norton's Art Gallery. I just learned about it last summer/fall and have only been one other time, but not during azalea season. This season only lasts for a couple weeks, so you have to make it there during that time span or you miss the beauty it's known for. The day we went wasn't very sunny, and it was threatening to rain, so I was VERY worried about the chance we would get run out. However, it turned out to be PERFECT to hang out and was great lighting for pictures!
The azaleas really were EVERYWHERE! It was so beautiful! There were four different colors all over the park.
On the way out there were other flowers in bloom that are always fun to take up-close pictures of. We didn't get to stay as long as we would have liked to because we had to meet someone, but we got a few shots of some of the flowers.
Dave and I BOTH had so much fun being photographers for the afternoon.
This is just a sampling of some of Dave's creative photography! He had so much fun with the features on the point and shoot camera.


No comments:
Post a Comment