Who knew that I might have even the INKLING to want to start sewing again?? I haven't really liked to sew since I was in junior high when my Grandma Bauer got me my first sewing machine (that I STILL have and have used in the last couple years!!). However, now that I have been hanging out with Nana D and Jamie (and seen all the cute dresses they have been making Olivia), I think I might give sewing a try again. I will have plenty of time this summer to sew since I am not going on any big trips (for ONCE!). My next purchase will be a new, improved sewing machine so that I will actually WANT to keep sewing and not get frustrated with the silly machine and eventually give up. Here are a couple of patterns that I saw today and actually purchased so I could ATTEMPT to make a couple of the items. (Mom, when you come this summer, guess what you get to look forward to??? Re-teaching me some sewing basics! THANKS, MOM!!)
Fall Carnival
6 years ago



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment