Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cayman & Jaden--April Update

I have been such a BAD AUNT recently!! I have not put up any updated pictures of my beautiful niece and nephew!!! These were taken over Michelle's Spring Break which was a couple weeks ago. Her parents were in town so she sent us a whole bunch of pictures of the kiddos. These were some of my favorites. Jaden will be 3 in September (I'm excited because our little baby will be born around the same time as she was!!), and Cayman will be ONE in May!! WOW! =) I was in Virginia with them during the summer last year, so it was fun to see how much they have grown in almost a year. Thanks, Michelle, for keeping us updated! =) (I am a VERY SAD aunt/friend though because Michelle and Eric are moving to Hawaii as part of his service in the Army..........it will be a while before I will get to see them again.)


I went with Jaden to this same Wildlife Center last year....we both sat on the turtle together, so this picture brought back some fun memories!! =)

What a big girl Jaden is becoming! She is dressed as a chipmunk which I thought was adorable and hilarious!!

I have a picture similar to this one as well....such great memories.


Cayman is ALWAYS cheesin' in all his pictures. Michelle says he LOVES the camera (that's my type of child!!)! =)
And, apparently, Jaden's pictures are harder to take because she always RUNS from the camera! (fortunately Michelle is able to still get a few cute ones of her!)
Such a SWEET little boy!
Like I said, not very happy about her picture being taken, but still CUTE none-the-less! =)
Two of my favorite pictures: My BEAUTIFUL friend, Michelle, with her adorable little babies!! =)

No comments: