
Most of these people we had seen once or twice at 5ks or didn't know them at all. It was fun to meet new people.


Dave got the manager to get the LOUDEST waitress to do the Happy Birthday chant. She was AWESOME! Justin even had to stand up!! =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN! You are now officially a "quarter of a century" old!
Twinkies (twins) and we didn't even know it!

While we were outside talking and taking pictures, these random guys came up and got in one of our pictures. It was hilarious!! =) They were very fun guys!! (Brandy, this one is for YOU! I know you LOVE to take pictures with random people so I thought of you INSTANTLY!!)
Lora and I are both pregnant! She and Dustin (yellow shirt above) are the ones who have little Mikey already. Dave and Justin both LOVE Mikey and we were all hoping that they would bring him last night, but they had already gotten a babysitter for him. =( I am sure they needed a break since they have another one on the way! We are about 8 weeks apart because I think she is due at the end of November.


No comments:
Post a Comment