Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, April 6, 2008

First Pregnancy Photo Shoot

While we were on our little jaunt through the park, Dave creatively pulled out a gift for me, which was VERY UNEXPECTED! I had NO IDEA! He was going to take a picture of me and said, "No this doesn't look right. Maybe THIS will make the difference." He pulled out a box that had a key necklace in it that he had custom made to replace the original key necklace that got lost this summer. The original was one of my favorite necklaces and it was given to my by him on our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. When it was lost this summer I was DEVISTATED because it had so much meaning and I loved it so much. Because I always talked about it, he decided to have one made for me at a local fine jeweler. I thought that was so sweet and I was surprised most that he actually LISTENED to something I talked about! =) Though I was a little embarassed because I don't like having that kind of attention, especially in public, I felt so loved! Isn't Dave the BEST????? You can kind of see the necklace in this picture. I LOVE it! (even though I am still sad I lost the original........)
This was the picture he said would look better with the necklace...isn't he silly?? =)

While at the park I thought it would be fun to take some pics of the tummy. Dave is becoming quite the photographer as an understudy of mine over the past 5-6 years! =) I am so glad that he enjoys taking pictures now because there will be MANY, MANY, MANY opportunities over the next several years! =) I can say that having pictures taken by your husband makes it so much more fun and meaningful. What a fun shoot (though I don't usually like to focus on myself)! =)

Dave's Favorites:

This picture was an "accident" because he forgot to turn off the special feature on the camera. It turned out very awesome for an "accident"! So, I think it was his favorite overall because he was so proud of it! =)
This was his other favorite because he was trying out his new "skills" on purpose. He was really getting into the whole event which made it even more impressive!

My Favorites:


I like these shots (despite the looks on my face) because they show one of my real passions in life: photography. I really look like a photographer in these shots, I think. =) Plus, you can see the little "bump" in the pictures! =) Dave was having so much fun taking pictures of ME taking pictures...how cute (and odd...)! =)


I'm so excited to be pregnant and I think this shot really captured that. We can't wait to have our little baby in our arms! =)


Even though people have told me you can't really even tell that I am pregnant in these poses, I can see it. I love these bench poses because Dave captured EXACTLY what I had in mind and what I wanted. He did an AWESOME job! =) Maybe photography is in HIS future, too! =)

1 comment:

Gina said...

WOW! You are going to treasure those pictures for the rest of your life. Nothing is more beautiful than a new mommy (yes you are a mommy now).
You guys really have talent!