Today was my second-to-last doctor's appointment!! Can you believe that I only have ONE MORE appointment next Wednesday before Brody is expected to arrive???? WOW!!! Only 2 weeks left til his planned induction date. I am still in some shock as I sit and think that in just 2 weeks we will be holding little Brody in our arms and our lives will be changed FOREVER! =) WOW! So much to do before then, though, so I can't sit and think too long! =)
At my appointment my doctor just did the usual checks (I am progressing a little more as of this week!! YAY!! Last week I hadn't done anything to get get ready for this upcoming birth, apparently!), and heard his heartbeat. It was only 128 bpm this time (I think that is the lowest it's been), but the nurse said that was because he was probably sound asleep and that it's normal. Whew! My blood pressure is still good and low, and my tummy measurements are good. The SAD thing was that I had supposedly gained 4 POUNDS in just one week!! Last week I was the same as the week before so no weight gain! WHAT HAPPENED???? I really think it was the breakfast, the two glasses of juice/milk, and the bottle of water that I had right before I went....the doctor also said it could be a little fluid retention as well. I hope it is much less the next time I go. YIKES!! And I was doing SO WELL......... The good thing was that Dave was with me and he made me feel much better! =) (I realized today that another REALLY good reason that I am not working is that Dave has been able to come to all these doctor appointments with me. Had I been working, the after-school appointments would have been impossible for Dave to go to! PRAISE GOD for more blessings!!)
By the way, the Nexium is working very well and I haven't had heartburn since I started taking it. That is a relief. =)
Fall Carnival
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment