
It's very difficult to catch her with her big smile like this! Although, she is now saying "cheese" more often, so I hope to get more like this in the future. Isn't she beautiful?? =)
She has NEVER sucked her thumb before so we are really hoping this was a one-time thing....she may have been licking some food off it. But, at any rate I thought it was an adorable picture of her!! =)
I haven't gotten a picture with my little Livi-bug in a while, so when Jamie took this the expression on Livi's face was priceless! Stone-cold! =)
"Cheryl!" Too bad this was a little blurry, but I LOVE this picture!!!!!
See how big she is getting?? She looks so grown up with her cute little buckets on each arm! By the way, she is 19 months old now.......time FLIES!!! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jamie captured these pictures of Olivia when she and I were playing peek-a-boo (or maybe even hide & seek) with the fan. She would hide behind it, call my name about 5 times, I'd ask her where she was, and all the sudden she would pop out with the BIGGEST smile and run over and hug me! Wouldn't that just make your day?? =) We did this over and over again!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apparently I started something with these pictures. This particular day, Jamie had to go throw something in the dumpster so she asked Olivia to sit on the step with me and wait. She looked so cute and grown up so I wanted to take a picture. Of course she wouldn't do it when I wanted her to, but as soon as we got in the car and left, she started pointing to the step and whining like she wanted to go take her picture. I told her we would do it when we got home (thinking to myself that she would never remember that after a long day of shopping.....WRONG!!). As soon as we got home, she went and sat on the step and said "CHEESE!" I was able to get these two little adorable pictures after I quickly pulled my camera out of my bag. Now, Jamie says that she wants to sit on the step EVERY time they come home so she can have her picture taken...sorry, Jamie!! =)


1 comment:
I seriously can't believe how grown up she looks in those pictures on the steps.........wow! Thanks for starting a new trend!!!
Post a Comment