This morning when we woke up nothing looked too differently outside. However, while I was up (early--6:45--for no real reason) and Dave was still in bed, I watched out the window with Cuddles while the wind started to blow. Some of the gusts were up to 23 mph. It's always fun to sit with Cuddles and watch out the window with her--it's so peaceful! =) She LOVES watching out the window and today there is LOTS of activity to watch! Right now it's gusting rain and sometimes pouring rain. It's VERY muggy and pretty windy outside and just a little ominous looking. I still have not been able to get ahold of my dad, and right now the eye of the hurricane is going over his town (Huntsville) and will soon be passing by my former hometown of Lufkin. I am trusting that he is ok and will not have any problems.
I will post pictures and possibly a video later. They are not cooperating right now! =)
Fall Carnival
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment