I forgot to mention in the last post that at my appointment my doctor officially told me the plan for next week. Unless Brody decides to appear before then, I am scheduled to go into the hospital on Wednesday evening at midnight. They will then start the induction at 5 am. the next morning. Of course Dave and I would appreciate your prayers as the day nears! We are very NERVOUS!!! =) I am excited though because my mom is going to be able to be here by Wednesday late afternoon, and hopefully Dave's parents will be able to come on either Wednesday or Thursday. Until then, we will see just how much Brody likes being cooped up in that tiny space of his! =)
2 comments:
I am so excited for you!
We are all anxiously awaiting a text from you! Amazingly enough I don't think any of us have duty next week!!
I am so excited for what is in store for you! I'll be checking this site daily for updates on your progress. Good luck and God bless with everything!
Post a Comment