Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Maternity Pictures Part 2

Here are some more of the photos we took Sunday. The majority were taken inside which is why there are so many more in this post. I tried to limit the number I put on here, but Jamie did such a good job it was hard to size it down any more.

Some of my favorites were the "block" photos. These were Jamie's idea as she had seen them somewhere else. They turned out so beautifully!! =)





(The above picture was a pose that Dave came up with...I couldn't see it when he was doing it and I thought it wouldn't look very good. Unfortunately I told him that and now he likes to tell me how good he actually did because this was one of my favorites of the day!!)

Here are several of me alone. I wanted to try all different poses since I had seen so many on the photography websites I look at (which, by the way, have some very INTERESTING shots that I would NEVER do!!). Jamie was nice enough to allow me to do my own creative thoughts as well. These are some that I thought turned out fairly well. It was definitely a new experience having so many photos taken of just ME. I am not used to being in front of the camera like this....






The next photo was one of my very favorites of myself. It captures my real feelings about little Brody--I am greatly anticipating his arrival and I can't WAIT to see him for the first time!! Jamie did a great job taking it as well as editing it! =)
Dave actually took the next two shots before Jamie got here. We were trying out the backdrop to see if it would work for the shoot. I was really impressed with his skills!
The rest are the ones we took together--my favorite way to take photos! =) I enjoy being in pictures with Dave because I want to have as many memories with him in print that I can. I love him so much and I find delight in seeing the different adorable expressions he has! =)




Can you tell the difference between my hand and his?? They look so similar! Don't we just work so well together? =)




One of my favorites of Dave because he really can't wait til Brody gets here! I know he is looking forward to spending lots of time with him and learning how to be such a wonderful daddy! I know he will be someone Brody can look up to and will teach him so many things that will make Brody a better person. I am so glad to know that God provided someone like Dave to be in Brody's life!! =) They will have a special bond that I look forward to seeing! =)

3 comments:

Terra said...

Oh Cheryl! I love these! The block one is my favorite! You are such a cute pregnant momma! Can't wait to see pics of little Brody! It won't be long now!!

Gina said...

So precious! You will treasure those always. You are definitely doing pregnancy well!

Michelle Claire said...

I love all of these pics. They are so cute. You two are so creative. You can really see the love you guys have for Brody in the pics. He is so lucky to have you two. Also you look so great. you are just so beautiful.=) All you have is the cute belly, you did not gain a pound anywhere else. I am so jealous.=) I can't wait to see Brody. He will be here soon. I love him so much already.