Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Question of the Day

Why is it SO DIFFICULT???

  • Why is it so difficult to put up a new shower curtain?
  • Why is it so difficult to clean a bathtub?
  • Why is it so difficult to put a sheet on a bed?
  • Why is it so difficult to sort 2 loads of laundry?
  • Why is it so difficult to pick up cat toys off the floor in order to put them away?
  • Why is it so difficult to vacuum a room?
  • Why is it so difficult to get laundry out of the washer, put into the dryer, and back out of the dryer?
  • Why is it so difficult to bring in groceries and put them away?
  • Why is it so difficult to empty and load a dishwasher?
  • Why is it so difficult to paint your toenails? (Hey, a girl has to keep SOME dignity and have at least ONE pretty part of her body during delivery, right??)

.........and it used to be SO SIMPLE! The "normal" things you take for granted when you are pregnant!!!! =) =) =)

I WILL say however, that I am SO GRATEFUL for the Tempurpedic bed that we have.....I LOVE that thing! Had it not been for this bed I don't think I would have been able to make it through the pregnancy. That is the ONLY place that I can go to each day and NOT have my back hurt! Anywhere else has the potential to start a backache. Every penny we spent on that bed was worth it just for these last 3 months!!!!!! =) I'm really going to miss it while I am in the hospital..............

Enjoy your Saturday! =)

3 comments:

Aiden Castleman said...

I'm sure it will be so weird when the belly is all of sudden gone and you are doing all those things again!

Kris-Amy said...

And then it'll be...why is it so difficult to: leave the house to go to the grocery store without packing for what seems like a 3-week vacation...sleep more than 2 hours uninterrupted...talk to my spouse about something other than poop or ounces of milk...remember to brush my teeth, much LESS take a shower...think about anything other than the sweetest, most PRECIOUS thing in the world that's now occupying every second of my thoughts!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with Amy!!