As you can imagine, we took a couple hundred pictures that night, so here are just a sampling of my favorites....

Dave said he was practicing his "jump shot" in this photo...



Jamie brought her "entourage" with her to the photo shoot so it was fun seeing Olivia playing, as well as helping her mom as her "assistant". Olivia even tried out Brody's new high chair to see how it would work for him. She apparently liked it so I hope he will, too! (Thanks, Jenn, for sending it to him! It cleans up so easily.) It's nice to know that we now have things at our house that are useful when we have other guests under the age of 3 over to our house! =)

These are the smiles I get when I am around Olivia these days. She is usually such a happy little girl, and she LOVES her Auntie "Shevral"! She speaks of me OFTEN apparently--even when I am not around! =)

Look at all those TEETH!! She is even getting two more on the bottom!


1 comment:
Well, I loved taking you guys's pics! You two are so funny! And I can't wait til we get to meet little Brody!!! Love you guys! You are right about Olivia and those smiles, even today with this icky virus, that I think is due to teething but..., she's been smiling even through her tears!!!
Post a Comment