We made it to the hospital about 11:45 last night and this is us in the emergncy room with all our stuff!!

We arrived to our room at the "hotel"....


After having cytotec at 1:00 am, pitocin at 5:00 am, and water broken at 8:00 am, I am doing pretty well considering. By the way, Dave SLEPT through the pitocin-giving, AND the water breaking!! (And, yes he WAS in the room with me!!!) I was so nervous about the water breaking that I was shaking so hard.....and here was Dave dead asleep! I didn't wake him up ONLY because the doctor told me it wouldn't be that bad, but I DID need him because of my NERVES!! =) Dave was disappointed I didn't wake him up because he wanted to see how they broke my water......
I'm having lots of contractions right now...... Here are pictures of my visitors that are being so nice to let me uplaod my blog to take my mind OFF the pain! =)
Me with my brave face! =)

My wonderful husband after he had just woken up....

Jamie
(THANK YOU, JANA, for watching Olivia for Jamie! She's awfully excited to be here with me!)
2 comments:
Waiting for a Brody update! Hope he gets here soon!!!
I love technology!! :) I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment