Yesterday at Target I also found some magnetic letters for $1. My sister got him some really awesome ones for Christmas (they have both upper AND lowercase letters!), but I wanted to have a test run before we got out the good ones! =)
I wanted a test run for this very reason...I knew they would end up all over the house! =)
We are already starting to work on spelling his name...I guess the "teacher" in me never truly left despite how "out of it" I was the whole first year!! =) He can say all the letters in his name by repeating them after me... now we just need to work on him doing it on his own! =)
Of course, he has to "test" them out...everything goes in his mouth!
He LOVES to carry things around...especially something in both hands.
I still can't get over what a blessing God gave us when He gave us Brody!
After play time with the letters, he found a pot lid that looked like fun to play with.
He kept talking into it and thought it was so much fun!
So, he's not ALWAYS the brightest...LOL! =) (and yes, he ran into the cabinet, but didn't get hurt, and it obviously didn't phase him because he kept right on going!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment