Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Poptarts (and Telephone Chats) With Daddy

EVERY morning Dave has brown sugar poptarts right after he wakes up.  It's like clockwork.  Recently Brody has joined in on his "optart" (poptart) feast.  I love watching them have their daily breakfast together (well, it's a snack for Brody because he eats later after Daddy leaves for work...usually...like, when he doesn't refuse to eat).  Brody walks over to Dave and says "optart" and reaches up to grab a piece of it.  Daddy willingly and lovingly shares with him.  Such a sweet interaction that makes me smile every time! =)











This particular morning (1/19/10) he grabbed the phone for the first time and put it to his ear and acted like he was talking.  I was so tickled because he had never done it before but acted like he'd been doing it for months! =)  (I usually text instead of talk on the phone so Brody doesn't see it demonstrated very often.  To give you an idea of how often I actually talk on the phone, anytime he hears it ring, he says "Daddy" because that's usually the only person I chat with.  Texting is so much easier for me, and much less intrusive!)

After his short conversation, he was back to Daddy and asking for more.





Catch ya later! =)

No comments: