Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Daddy-and-Brody Time

Daddy and Brody spent a little time together this morning watching "Doh-ruh" (Dora) before Daddy had to leave for work.  He loves to point out "Doh-ruh" anywhere we go.  I'm always surprised at the cartoon characters he knows because we don't watch them that often...  When we do though he loves to chime in and repeat words the cartoon says that he already knows, and he claps, dances, etc. whenever the characters are doing so. Animals (like on Diego or during the "commercial" breaks between shows) are some of his favorite things to get excited about.  I'm glad he participates and is learning while we watch them.  It's also fun for me to point out new things that he doesn't know.  Dave just really likes the time that Brody is in his lap when they watch the shows together since most of the time Brody wants MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY! (Poor Dave...I keep telling him that Brody will one day only want him.  Not sure if he really  believes me yet.)





One thing is for sure...I sure do love seeing them together! =)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Eli is pretty obsessive about his Mommy, too, and only wants me most of the time. I've told Josh that it's just a stage and he'll grow out of it. Eli loves his Daddy, but I guess there's just something about us mommies :)