Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, January 8, 2010

Red Lobster with Daddy

Tonight we went to Red Lobster.  Dave met us there after work and we REALLY enjoyed ourselves!!  Brody did so well and was in a great mood the whole time!  We really cherish times like these because they don't happen very often due to Dave's work schedule.







Mmmm... MILK! =)

Enjoying his mac and cheese...



Dave had some kind of shrimp pasta (I think...).  He gets something different every time we go. He's way more adventurous than I am!

I had my usual salmon with broccoli and a salad...oh, and 3-4 cheddar bay biscuits (that's the whole reason I like to go there!!). =)

 


 
So, can YOU eat a graham cracker with a spoon??

Me and my MAN!  I love him to pieces!!!

Our little family

I got Brody a couple new books in the dollar section at Target while we were killing time waiting for Dave to get off work.  Of course they are all about animals and the farm! =)

His way of saying "please"...it's really how you say "help" in sign language, but somehow the original sign for "please" evolved into this! =) At least we know what he is saying! =)

He LOVES books!

This picture melts my heart!!!!!!

No comments: