Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brody's 1st Haircut


Tonight Dave and I took Brody to get his very 1st haircut!!  It's been much anticipated as Dave only gets very few days off a month.  Brody's hair was getting so SHAGGY and becoming very hard to tame.  

Before pictures...I'm gonna miss those little curls in the back!!! =(



Despite all the people in the waiting room, Brody was able to get in the chair almost immediately after we walked in!  And, of course, most of the waiting room was admiring his red hair!


 
All the "before" shots in the chair...

1st cut...

I'm not so sure about this, Lady...

He was pretty calm (yet nervous) the first few snips...

But then he started getting a little antsy....





Starting to get upset...

 
His stylist, Stacy, had to get a bear out of her drawer for Brody to play with so he wasn't focusing so much on what was going on.  He seemed to like it for about 1 minute (if that!).

Help me, Momma!!!!!

He's really upset that she's cutting off all his cute little curls...I was almost as upset myself. (Notice the cape is almost completely off...)

Then the breakdown started, but fortunately she was VERY quick and was almost done.  The whole thing only took about 10 minutes exactly!





He HATED the hair dryer!!  He goes in phases at home, too.  Sometimes he likes for me to do this to him, and other times he cries...

Dusting off ALL the hair!  It was EVERYWHERE!

His picture with his first stylist, Stacy.  It was hard getting his attention, so when he did, I snapped the picture but I guess she wasn't ready! ;-)

Yes, I look like I have been awake for about 10 days in a row, but I just posted this to show off Brody's new cut...

MAN, he looks SO DIFFERENT!!  (And so much more grown up!)  It was hilarious because after he was out of the chair, he took off running to the waiting area and was in the BEST mood!  He was making everyone laugh (including us)!  A new kid, I tell ya!

 
Showing off his dum-dum... =)

The AFTER shots...

Trying to show me he can still brush his hair despite how much is gone...whew!





 




My little cutie!!!  (Dave was talking to his mom on the phone and posing for me at the same time. LOL!)

Such a big boy!!

This was all the hair she saved for me. I was really hoping for more, especially from the back, but it was hard for me to multi-task and I didn't want to cause Brody to get hurt due to lack of concentration on her part!

1 comment:

Terra said...

So cute! There is something about a little boy's first haircut that ages them so much! He looks so grown up now! He is such a cutie pie!!!