Over the last week or so I took a few pictures of Brody when he was still sleeping in our room. They were on a different camera and I wanted you to see them.
Sleeping peacefully with Daddy
I love it when he wraps his arms around Dave....
Watching the basketball game with Daddy!
"Can I change the channel to soccer?"
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh my gosh, brody has the cutest facial expressions already!! i love the ones of him and dave watching the game...i hope they didn't argue too much about whether to watch basketball or soccer. =)
I absolutely LOVE being a wife and a mom! God has blessed my life greatly--in ways I never even imagined! Teaching was a passion of mine for 7 years, but a certain little boy changed all that and God told me that staying home with him would be the best thing for both of us. Although it's tough at times, this girl who once said "I'll NEVER be a stay-at-home-mom!!", has now changed her tune! It's all GOD! =) Besides my family, my true passion is photography! I especially LOVE to see the world through my little boy's eyes and documenting all his milestones, both big and small! Time is so fleeting and I know he will be grown before I can blink. The purpose of this blog is to not only share what goes on in our world, but also to preserve the memories we have shared--both through words and photos. Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
oh my gosh, brody has the cutest facial expressions already!! i love the ones of him and dave watching the game...i hope they didn't argue too much about whether to watch basketball or soccer. =)
I love snuggling pictures!! He is precious!!
i love the wild woman pictures! She wants one....uh oh!
Post a Comment