Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PLEASE GO VOTE!!!

Today is a VERY important day in our country's history. I TRULY believe that the results of this election could change the future of our country. I have been praying very, very hard that the right man would be elected to office--not based on popularity or celebrity or race. The presidency has nothing to do with any of those. It is a VERY important office to hold and I am so scared about who will be in that position. Please get out and vote today and pray about who you should vote for before you vote. I know God ultimately has this election in His hands, but our country is straying farther and farther from Him and it's hard to know if He will let us ruin ourselves or if He will intervene on our sinful behalf. Just please go use the freedom you currently have to vote. While you are in line, PLEASE pray that the rest of the country will turn towards God today instead of away from Him! The results coud be tragic if we turn away! God is always sovereign and will ALWAYS be in control and win the war against Satan, but I don't want to see what could happen between now and then........
Dave and I got out early to vote this morning so he could get to work. We arrived at 7:15 and were finally finished at 8:15. Fortunately we live in a small precinct because our line was much shorter than the other precinct that was located in the same high school. Some people had been there since 6:00 and were still far from being finished! Brody did so well for us and slept the whole time, despite a very small breakfast before he left. Two of my three prayers were already answered today: that Dave would have time to vote and that Brody would cooperate and not get hungry. Now, I am just waiting on the third prayer to be answered. God can do ANYTHING, even when things seem very hopeless and dismal!!! Here are some of the pictures that I took this morning.

These were the lines outside the door to vote. Inside there were about 25-30 people ahead of us in our line, and about 50-60 people in the other line. We were definitely fortunate! I was just so glad to see all those that turned out to vote!

We VOTED!!!!

OH, and just so you know, the morning went MUCH smoother on trying to get myself and Brody ready to go while Dave was getting ready for work. We were about 15 min. late getting out of the house, but God allowed us to make it just in time for Dave to make it on time to work! Praise God! =) AND, Brody slept in his crib from 9:30-6:30 this morning between feedings! Way to go, Brody!!!! =)

No comments: