Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Sure Love This Little Guy!

As I sit and type this Brody is sleeping in his crib. I went in and rescued him earlier because he was crying. I gently burped him and he fell fast asleep in my arms. I got to thinking (as I have often recently) just how much I love that feeling! He knows just how safe I am and is so comfortable when I hold him that he just falls asleep. Though it's not ALWAYS this easy to put him to sleep, when I DO get to hold him and rock him and love on him, it's the best feeling in the world (regardless of if he's screaming or not!)! =) In the near future, I won't be able to do this anymore. I am so thankful for the here and now! I will enjoy the other moments of when he's talking and walking and laughing and hugging when they get here, but for now, I will bask in these moments! =) Oh, how I wish there was nothing else I had to do except hold him and rock him and listen to his breathing......... Thank you, God, for these special times of bonding with the most precious gift you have given us--our son! =)


I love you so much, Brody!

No comments: