Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Spaceman Photo Shoot

The last several days I have been having fun doing some photo shoots with Brody. I will try and post a couple of them. Today he was wearing his spaceman outfit that is so unique. Since he is outgrowing it already, I wanted to get some pictures of him in it. I thought these turned out fairly well, at least for a practice session. Brody was sleeping so they all pretty much look the same but I really liked how the black background looked like he was floating in space! =) Enjoy!





Notice anything about this?? Upsidedown longhorns maybe.....we are teaching him well!!! =)

2 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

These are cute. You are right it does look like he is floating in space.

Kris-Amy said...

Seriously, Cheryl...he is too cute for words! Do you just stare at him and cry because of how precious he is??? How blessed we are to have such perfect, beautiful children...