Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

This year for Halloween Brody got to go trick-or-treating for the very first time, as well as to a Halloween party. My GNO friends all got together with our families and had celebrated with the kids at Megan and Chad's house. All the kids looked so cute in their costumes and some of the parents even dressed up. I had to arrive late because of Brody's eating schedule, but it worked out well because I got there just in time for Brody to go trick-or-treating with all the kids. He slept almost the whole time we were out, but it was fun watching all the other kids (ages 4 & under) run with glee from house to house in their cute little costumes! Oh, and I loved hearing Livi yell my name all throughout the neighborhood while she was running with her little squeaker shoes! =) She's so funny! After we returned from getting candy, I ate and then had to go feed Brody. It was perfect timing because then Dave came over after he got off work so we all got to be together for Brody's first Halloween! =)

Chad & Megan had a fire set up to roast hot dogs and marshmallows over, a pot of spicy chili on the stove, and a HUGE spread of desserts & drinks that were all so yummy! They even had a couple games for the little children! Megan LOVES Halloween so apparently she goes all out every year....she had so many decorations inside & outside of the house. She & Chad did a fantastic job of making us all feel welcome! Dave and I had a great time visiting with friends we hadn't seen in awhile. Overall, it was a GREAT night of fun and fellowship with some of our closest friends! =) THANK YOU, MEGAN & CHAD for hosting such a fun party!!


PHOTO SHOOT BEFORE PARTY



These pictures just don't do him any justice as to how cute he ACTUALLY was! The camera couldn't capture it no matter how many pictures I took last night! Dave agrees! =)


The Costumes
Jacob-pirate
Kailyn-fairy
Brody-moo cow
Cavan-Charlie Brown (he even had Woodstock & Snoopy! Creative!)
Livi-refused to wear ladybug costume so came in shirt from LAST year (still fit!!) that said "I left my princess costume at home. That's fitting!
Evan-Optimus Prime (Transformer)
Mason-clown (same costume his daddy wore when he was 2!)
Mattie-skunk
I LOVED this costume!! She was so cute!
Livi sure had fun trick-or-treating!!

Me & my little moo cow
He slept almost the whole time we were out walking around!

Livi wanted to see the "BAY-BEE".

Jana and her little clown
Livi LOVED that sucker! These pictures were so adorable! She's getting so grown up!
"Trick-or-Treat!" The kids got so much candy!

Most of our little crew
Brody decided to wake up just for a minute during our walk. Isn't he so ADORABLE???
Candice and Stephen were the cutest s'mores ever!!!
Brody is awake and lovin' the party!

While I was feeding him in Jacob's room, this fish captured my attention and I thought it was so funny that it practically swallowed Brody up!


The bonfire we had to roast hot dogs and marshmallows
(L-R: Megan's sweet parents, her husband Chad, Jana's husband-Jensen, & little Mason)


Daddy finally arrived and got to hold his little moo cow! =)
Look how well he is holding himself up!! =)

Me, Megan, Candice, and Jana
Isn't he so ADORABLE????
Our little family on Brody's first Halloween

1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

Again so many cute pics of my nephew.=) He is just so cute in that cow costume. I love it. I am sure he was much cuter in person, babies always are. I love the pic of the 3 of you. You have such a beautiful family.