Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Little Snow Bunny is an Artist!

Yesterday, Brody and I were finally able to venture out to Arts on Fire to make tiles with his footprints on them.....I wanted to permanently capture his little baby feet! =) I put him in his "play clothes" and off we went! It was very cold yesterday--in the 40's when we left--so I bundled him up in his other new hat and his cute little mittens. He didn't even fuss when I put them on! (I know all you Northerners are laughing when I tell you that 40's is cold, but that is why I don't live in Missouri any more...if it wasn't so cold in the winter I'd be living in St. Louis in a HEARTBEAT!) I was impressed with him because he did SO WELL!!! He was awake and alert the WHOLE time, and only had a few moments of any kind of fussiness! There was a lady with her daughter there and she even commented on how well he was doing. She said he may be an artist when he is older just because he was so captivated by all that was going on around the room. There ARE artists on my mom's side of the family, as well as my dad's, so..................... =) He let me paint his feet over and over again. I know I would NEVER want someone else to paint my feet! That would be WAY too ticklish! I guess babies haven't developed that yet, so it was good that I went now. I still can't get over how well he did....... =)

Here's the closest he will probably ever get to being a snow bunny! =)

My artist is all ready to go...paint clothes on, towel ready, and feet BARE! (I DID find out later that the paint is washable, but I didn't want to take any chances!)

One foot down, the other rarin' to go!

He does blue feet well... =)

One of his projects


His other projects


Brody showing off his art project

Getting ready to leave the studio...ironically this was really the only time he got a little fussy. I said it was because he didn't want to leave! =)

My sweet little boy! (He was showing Daddy just how well he did!)

No comments: