Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Gym


Yesterday was Brody's first time at Little Gym at Gymboree! =) I was so excited this summer when I got to go with Olivia and Chloe, and now Brody gets to go! =) He is 7 weeks today and they can start when they are 6 weeks... I fed him right before I went in, and he fell asleep and never really woke up the whole hour long class. I think he may have had his eyes open once or twice, but not enough to do anything. He didn't like tummy time too much because it made him uncomfortable to be sleeping in that position! =) It's really neat though because they did tummy time using a mirror and a rolled up towel. I got several ideas for home activities. Yay! =) Brody (all in his sleep, of course) got to feel different textures, play with the color wheel parachute, do tummy time, play with bubbles, sing songs, and play with Jimbo the clown puppet! He was a busy little boy! =) We can't wait to go next week!

This is before we left home--AWAKE in the new outfit his Aunt Jamie got for him the day before....it's so perfect for little Brody! Plus, I LOVE that it's brown! =) It's so handsome on him....

basking in the bubbles amidst all his "textures"!

he was OUT! =)

with Jimbo the puppet...
He only REALLY woke up at the end when he was hungry and realized all the other kids were eating and he wasn't! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, yesterday Brody also ate 4 oz. from a bottle without having me feed him first!!! Yay! We kept putting more in the bottle as he would finish what was in it so he actually finished three bottles..... =) He ended up having me feed him a little more at the end, but not sure if it was for a pacifier or for real eating. It's progress though! This morning when Dave tried again, he only at 2 ounces and wanted me to feed him the rest. Oh well. We will keep trying! I'm so proud of his efforts though! =)


2 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

I love his outfit. Jamie did a good job picking it out. It is so true for any baby. Jaden said look there is Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Dave. This was without me prompting her. I was so excited. She still confuses Brody and Cameron. Once they get bigger she should be able to tell more.

Brandi said...

Looks like an exhausting day at the gym for Brody! :) John took classes there when he was 2 and loved it, but now with the girls it's hard to find a class I can take him to. Oh, and my new camera is a Nikon D40. I am so in love.