Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Recent Cute Pictures of Brody

Hopefully this will be one of the last time he sleeps in his bassinet. I put him in it this morning after I fed him so Dave could watch him while I did some other things. He's doing so well in his crib so far! I love his little profile in these pics.
This is how I sleep, by the way.....I ALWAYS have my arm up by my face (usually under my pillow) and I love to be on my side....funny that he's the same way!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brody sleeps in his swing often because frankly I'm not able to hold him 24 hours a day--though I'd love to! He starts out straight up and down, but usually will eventually turn like this:
Sometimes, he turns even further like this and gets really mad!

I guess I could see why! =) I probably need to start buckling him in because he is such a squirmer!
Look at the pouty lips on this little boy! He has high drama like his mama! =) Dave ALWAYS says how he's so dramatic on EVERYTHING--especially when he's taking his medicine! He acts like it's the worst thing in the world even though it's bubble gum flavored........
I love his mad faces...they are too cute! I get to see them often unfortunately...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally found the memory card adapter I needed to get the pictures off my phone. Here are some of my recent favorites:
Almost all of his hats are too small for him now. I try to put one on him when we go for our walks, but as you can see even this 0-6 month hat is getting too small! His head is growing quickly!

He has some of the most uncomfortable looking sleeping positions ever! I don't know HOW he can sleep like this, but I guess it didn't (& doesn't) bother him...


He's starting to grab onto things and hold on for dear life for long periods of time. The other day when we were taking one of our walks, the burp rag was next to him and he was holding it like a blankie...it was so funny!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had GNO last Thursday and that was the first I have gotten to attend since he was born. I was so grateful to get to go and see all my girls! I dressed him up for the holidays and he looked so handsome!

I love sleeping baby pictures! Can you tell? (Actually, it's a good thing I do appreciate them so much because that is what I see most of the day! He's starting to be awake more often, though, which is fun.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This cute little onesie came from my brother and his girlfriend, Faith. I love it because it's a color you don't see too often on little baby clothes. Brody looks so cute and grown-up in it so we had to get some pictures of him in it before he outgrows it. His daddy wears lots of these types of shirts so it's fitting that he should as well. =) I was so impressed with how well he was sitting up by himself without us holding him...

Wild-hair man!





2 comments:

Babymakes3forthesullivans! said...

He is soo cute! I love all the pics. I'm so glad Brody likes his swing. Lexie HATED the swing so I would up "wearing" her most of the time. Good job Brody on the crib! I know you and Dave are getting some good rest.

Michelle Claire said...

I like the black and white onesie. It is cute. Love the pics of him sleeping. I love to watch babies sleep. I still love to go in and watch mine. They are just too precious.=) I loved my swing too. It was one thing I used daily. I too let my kids sleep in it. That was the only way I was getting sleep or they were too. You have to do what you have to do sometimes. You are such a great Mommy. Brody is so lucky to have you. Love you and Miss you.