Yesterday my friend, Lora, had her baby girl, Tori! I wasn't able to go to the hospital, but she was able to go home today (I was shocked! They MADE me stay for at least 2 days!) so Dave and I went to their house to visit. Here are a few pictures to show Lora before:
Apparently Tori was a big girl because she weighed in at 8 lbs. 14 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long! She beat Brody big time! However, when I went over to hold her today, she was so LITTLE compared to our big boy now! It's amazing how much he has grown in just 8 weeks!!!
INTRODUCING:
Victoria "Tori" Mackenzie
Precious little girl........... =)
She's so little... =) It was fun holding her and watching her cute little facial expressions. I remember those days..... =)
Big brother, Mikey....he was so proud and kept wanting to hold her.
Isn't this the sweetest picture?? He adores her!


1 comment:
Oh my goodness...that last picture is absolutely precious!!! SO SWEET!
Post a Comment